Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/metals/scripts/_board.php on line 1531
Base Metals Recycling Board - Page 48 - Metals Place

Base Metals Recycling Board
Page 48 of 76

Display: Date: Search:
+ Log in to add post

Base Metals Recycling ▼ 
Copper Recycling ► Copper Scrap, Spent Catalysts, Residues, Slags, Skimmings, Dust, HMS Scrap, Used Rails, Brass Scrap
Aluminium Recycling ► Aluminium Scrap, Alumina Spent Catalysts
Zinc Recycling ► Zinc Scrap, Spent Catalysts, Residues, Ash, Dross, Cake, Slags, Sludges, Skimmings, Dust
Lead Recycling ► Lead Scrap, Residues, Dross
Nickel Recycling ► Nickel Scrap, Spent Catalysts, Sludges, Turnings, Grindings
See also ► Base Metals Prices, Base Metals News


Available: Aluminium Scrap

Quantity:99%

Country:Cameroon
Company:manflekumeplc
Contact person:00237 76557550
Tel.:00237 95949142

Posted: 27 April 2012, 22:17 GMT. Permalink


Available: Copper Scrap

Product:copper scrap

Country:Cameroon
Company:manflekumeplc
Contact person:00237 76557550
Tel.:00237 95949142

Posted: 27 April 2012, 21:47 GMT. Permalink


Available: Copper Scrap

Product:HMS SCRAP
Quantity:10000 m/t
Terms:t/t,lc
More info:we are one of the leading company in cameroon in the supply of HMS scrap,cooper scrap and we are looking for serious buyers only

Country:Cameroon
Company:yark yawk miners
Contact person:victor
Tel.:0023779705518

Posted: 24 April 2012, 09:07 GMT. Permalink


Available: Lead Scrap

Product:Lead scrap from Cameroon
Quantity:2000MT a month
Price:$400/MT
Terms:T/T , Moneygram etc

Country:Cameroon
Tel.:+23777250895

Posted: 23 April 2012, 23:29 GMT. Permalink


Available: Copper Scrap, Dust, HMS Scrap, Used Rails

Product:HMS 1&2 SCRAP
Specs:HMS 1&2 80/20 Chemical composition shall fully be ISRI (Inst
Weight:1 heavy melting steel
Price:210usd cif
Terms:30% advance payment by TT and the rest 70% upon arrival of
More info:We export HMS 1&2 ALONG WITH OTHER SCRAP METALS READY FOR LONG TERM .interested should not hesitate to contact us for long term suppliers on regular bases . Looking forward to establish long term suppliers with esteem company's

Country:Central African Republic
Company:Crystal stone production CIG
Contact person:Mr Robert Guy
Tel.:237+335689823
Fax:237 33565623

Posted: 21 April 2012, 08:16 GMT. Permalink


Available: Copper Scrap

Product:ALUMINUM,COPPER,STEEL,STAINLESS STEEL,HMS,PIG IRON,BRASS ET
Specs:scrap Specifications : description: Loose Whole or Flattened
Quantity:5000
Weight:BULK
Price:600USD
Terms:30% UPFRONT AFTER PROFORMA INVOICE AND 70% AFTER CONFIRMATIO
More info:We Offer Aluminum Ubc Scrap ( Used Beverage Cans ) Loose Whole or Flattened Aluminum Beverage Cans. These Cans are Free from Excessive Dirt, Liquid or other Foreign Materials. this is Equivalent to Isri Code Talap or Former Code Talc.

scrap Specif

Company:G CAM EXPORTERS
Contact person:James Montana
Tel.:0023796614582
Fax:237000096614582

Posted: 20 April 2012, 14:04 GMT. Permalink


Available: Aluminium Scrap

Product:zircond sand
Quantity:60MT/M
Price:bulk
More info:1.Anodized/powder coated Aluminum extrusion
2.Trusted quality and short lead time of 7 to 15 days
3.Factory direct price...

Country:Cameroon
Company:General Chemicals Company. Ltd!
Contact person:mack nina
Tel.:33359867704
Fax:33658465696

Posted: 19 April 2012, 21:34 GMT. Permalink


Available: Copper Scrap

Product:copper scrap/used rails/hms1&2
Specs:standard
Quantity:500mt
Price:450USD/MT
Terms:TT
More info:We are one of the leading supplies of copper scrap in Cameroon. We assure you of high quality scrap at affordable prices.We have above 9000mt for sell.Our MOQ is 20mt.Interested buyers should not hesitate to contact us for their t

Country:Cameroon
Company:Preciouse Metals Intl
Contact person:jonathan freeman
Tel.:00237 73517523

Posted: 16 April 2012, 11:27 GMT. Permalink


Available: Aluminium Scrap

Product:alluminium scrap
Quantity:10000MT
Price:Negotiable
Terms:negociable
More info:We have aluminum scrap at very considerate prices. Aluminum scrap we supply includes: aluminum extrusions(6063, 6061), UBC and aluminum pipes. For more details, contact us.
We are also dealing in Aluminium Scrap. We all well-known that Aluminium

Posted: 15 April 2012, 19:09 GMT. Permalink


Trading: Aluminium Scrap

Product:Aluminum, HMS1&2,Used Rails,Copper, Nickel, Tatianum, STS.
Specs:ISRI SPECIFICATION STANDARD
Quantity:720,000MT
Weight:1000KG
Price:$520
Terms:Activation Delivery Shipment : via TT& Balance via MT799/ LC
More info:Firstly note that this is a public limited liability company with five branches of companies with factory production in which the company can make your supply every month, inspections of yards is also allowed this is a routine that is encourage by th

Country:Spain
Company:OPTIMUMGLOBAL SCRAP METAL AND REFINED SUNFLOWER OI
Company website:http://www.ogsmi.com
Contact person:Hernando Gamilla Robinson
Tel.:+`34911816319
Fax:+`34911817476

Posted: 11 April 2012, 13:32 GMT. Permalink