Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/metals/scripts/_board.php on line 1531

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/metals/scripts/_board.php on line 1531
Iron & Steel Board - Page 15 - Metals Place

Iron & Steel Board
Page 15 of 28

Display: Date: Search:
+ Log in to add post

Ferrous Metals ▼ 
Iron & Steel ► Steel Coils, Steel Sheets, Steel Plates, Steel Strips, Steel Billets, Steel Slabs, Steel Wires, Steel Rods, Steel Bars, Steel Pipes, Steel Tubes, Steel Beams, Steel Trusses, Iron Powder, Pig Iron
Stainless Steel ► Stainless Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Billets, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes, Tubes
Carbon Steel ► Carbon Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Billets, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes, Tubes
Alloy Steel ► Alloy Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes
See also ► Steel News


Available: Steel Coils

More info:Steel Scrap (Non-Ferrous) for sale . interested persons can contact us at -
skype id - sami.traders

Country:Cameroon
Company:Cam Scrap Exporters
Contact person:andy deane
Tel.:0023795718674

Posted: 24 March 2012, 09:04 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Pipes, Tubes

Product:steel pipe
Specs:all kinds
Quantity:5000ton per month
Price:300-1500 USD per ton
Terms:ALL
More info:hqjs.en.alibaba.com/

Country:China
Company:Tianjin Wanlei Steel Co.,Ltd
Company website:http://hqjs.en.alibaba.com/
Contact person:Anna Cao
Tel.:86-022-25343802
Fax:86-022-25343802

Posted: 21 March 2012, 01:44 GMT. Permalink


Trading: Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Pipes, Tubes

Product:304 316cast steel
More info:304 316Cast steel is the stainless steel most widely used.
  304,C≤0.08 Ni8.00~10.00 Cr18.00~20.00,Mn<=2.0
  Si<=1.0 S<=0.030 P<=0.035.304LC≤0.03. other elements are same as 304
304 and 316 are austenite cast steel, 430,403 and 4

Country:China

Posted: 17 March 2012, 03:15 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Coils

Product:Steel Coils
Specs:SGS Institute Fresenius laboratory Certificate ( Quality )
Quantity:2000M/T
Weight:12500kg
Price:300USDM/T
Terms:L/C or T/T
More info:we are suppliers of Steel Coils,so you can contact us for more information on the Steel Coils

Country:Cameroon
Company:Dynamic Farmer
Contact person:harry
Tel.:+23798543418

Posted: 14 March 2012, 09:29 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Coils

Product:Electrolytic Tinplate

Country:China
Company:Mirach Metallurgy Co.,Limited
Company website:http://mirachmetal.en.made-in-china.com/
Contact person:Vicente
Tel.:+86 23 67025810
Fax:+86 23 67025817

Posted: 12 March 2012, 05:47 GMT. Permalink


Trading: Steel Rods

Product:steel debars
Quantity:5000
Terms:Fob UA Black Sea ports

Country:Ukraine
Company:Saval Shipping, PE
Company website:http://www.saval.biz
Contact person:Oleksander Oleksiyenko
Tel.:00380674888718
Fax:00380486825995

Posted: 9 March 2012, 22:27 GMT. Permalink


Available: Iron Powder

Product:Used Rail Hms1&2
Quantity:As requested
Price:Negotiable
Terms:As agreed by both parties
More info:Our company collects the best quality Used Rails/ Hms1&2 from collaborating companies from abroad as well, with high quality standards.

We are dedicated in scrap metals products that the national and international specifications concerning safety

Posted: 9 March 2012, 02:14 GMT. Permalink


Available: Iron Powder

Product:Calcined petroleum coke
Specs:Pet coke varies from three different grades having different
Price:$70PMT
Terms:40%TT and the rest 60% upon aririval
More info:Petroleum coke (often abbreviated Pet coke or petcoke) is a carbonaceous solid derived from oil refinery coker units or other cracking processes. Other coke has traditionally been derived from coal. Petroleum coke has many uses besides being a fuel,

Country:Cameroon
Company:Savimi Associate CIG
Company website:http://camshipline.com
Contact person:hans derrick
Tel.:+237 97843116
Fax:+237 33565635

Posted: 8 March 2012, 16:31 GMT. Permalink


Available: Pig Iron

More info:Our company offers steel bars dematrov any direct deliveries from the manufacturer up to 10 000 tons / month

Company:LD Baltic Group
Contact person:Andrejs Jancevs
Tel.:+37127700553

Posted: 6 March 2012, 10:56 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Bars

Product:steel bar

Country:China
Company:Changsha Teyi Steel Co.,Ltd
Company website:http://www.teyisteel.com
Contact person:June E
Tel.:86-731-85016219
Fax:86-731-85016219

Posted: 6 March 2012, 06:25 GMT. Permalink