Ferrous Metals Mining Board
Page 45 of 48

Display: Date: Search:
+ Log in to add post

Ferrous Metals Mining ▼ 
Iron Mining ► Steel, Iron Ore, Sands
See also ► Ferrous Metals News

Available: Iron Ore

Product:Indian Iron Ore
Specs:Fe 63.5% Rejection 62.5%
Quantity:30,000 MT
Price:US$ 184/MT to Main china Port
More info:we have a ready stock of Indian Iron Ore are Vizag Port, Fe 63.5%
Quantity: 30,000 MT (+/- 10%)
Packing :bulk
Inspection : SGS or similar
PB: 2% No PB ready stock at port at vizag.
Payment: Non-transferable Letter of Credit 100%
Contact : d(d

Posted: 15 July 2008, 09:20 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:Iron Ore
Specs:Fe 54%, TiO2 11.7%, Fe2O3 75%
Quantity:40 000MT per month, 10 million tons stockpile
Terms:FOB Richards Bay, South Africa
More info:Buyer must come and meet seller in South Africa, see the mine, discuss terms and sign contract. FCO will not be sent. SGS report available.

Country:South Africa
Company:Precious Prospect Trading 210 (Pty) Ltd
Contact person:Mzamo
Tel.:+27 84 384 9400
Fax:+27 31 262 3766

Posted: 30 June 2008, 07:54 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:iron ore
Specs:FE 60%-61%
Terms:irrevocable/confirmed L/C from bank
More info:1-mine 1
FE - 60-61%,S - 0.25%,P - 0.047%,SIO2 - 4-6%,AL2O3 -3%,Size:0-10 MM for 90% and the rest 10% max 30 mm,Moisture:3%,QTY:30,000 available and ready for immediate shipment
2-mine 2
FE -60-61%,SIO2 -6%,P -0.10%,S -0.5%,Moisture : 3%,Si

Contact person:Temiloluwa Odunewu
Company:Temod Constract Service

Posted: 8 June 2008, 00:50 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:Iron ore
Quantity:150,000 metric tons per month
Price:USD 157 per metric ton CIF
Terms:100% TT against shipping documents for first 6 months + At s
More info:- Commodity: Iron ore fines
- Quantity: 150,000 metric tons per month (3 shipments x 50,000 MT)
- Contract term: 12 months renewable
- Origin: Brazil
- Loading port: Ilheus
- Packing: bulk
- PB: 2%
- Delivery: CIF Incoterms 2000
- Inspection

Posted: 15 May 2008, 13:13 GMT. Permalink

Wanted: Iron Ore

Product:Magnetite Iron Ore Fines
Quantity:70,000 MT Per Month
More info:We are looking for real sellers to contact us!Thanks!

Contact person:Kevin Chung
Tel.:+86 13792041048
Company:LongKun Mining Co.

Posted: 10 May 2008, 03:24 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:Iron Ore Fines
More info:Iron Ore Fines of 56-63% on FOR basis to Bellikeri/Mangalore ports

Company:Saroj Enterprises
Contact person:Basavaraj K.G

Posted: 9 May 2008, 08:52 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:Iron Ore Pellets from South Africa : 3-50 mm Fe 55-57 %
Quantity:150,000 MT/Monthx12 Months=1,800,000 MT/Year
Price:79$/MT CIF China
Terms:CIF ASWP/ Payment only by 2Months BG or SBLC
More info:Dear Sir,

We represent an End Seller from Canada which can supply Iron Ore Pellets from South Africa as follows:


Fe2O3 min 68-80 % (typical 77%)
Total Fe 55-57 %
Sizes 3-50 mm

Contact person:Hadi Mostafazadeh
Tel.:+9821 44705660
Fax:+9821 44721611

Posted: 6 April 2008, 12:02 GMT. Permalink

Wanted: Iron Ore

More info:fines

Contact person:edward
Tel.:86 3152939770

Posted: 26 March 2008, 01:07 GMT. Permalink

Available: Iron Ore

Product:iron ore
Quantity:300k X 12
More info:Origin: Brazil. LOI with BCL. Payment: FFRDLC/SBLC.

Posted: 19 March 2008, 01:17 GMT. Permalink

Wanted: Iron Ore

Product:Iron ore fe 64.5 and above
Quantity:100,000 and 150,000mt
Price:target price is $96/ton CIF
More info:Sellers/miners of iron ore grade fe64.5 and above should immediately send offer for the supply of iron ore fe64.5 to china mainland port. Quantity required is 100,000mt and 150,000mt respectively. The buyers are very ready to issue LOI and BCL as soo

Posted: 19 February 2008, 12:46 GMT. Permalink