Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/metals/scripts/_board.php on line 1531
Ferrous Metals Board - Page 32 - Metals Place

Ferrous Metals Board
Page 32 of 59

Display: Date: Search:
+ Log in to add post

Ferrous Metals ▼ 
Iron & Steel ► Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Strips, Billets, Slabs, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes, Tubes, Beams, Trusses, Iron Powder, Pig Iron
Stainless Steel ► Stainless Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Billets, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes, Tubes
Carbon Steel ► Carbon Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Billets, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes, Tubes
Alloy Steel ► Alloy Steel Coils, Sheets, Plates, Wires, Rods, Bars, Pipes
See also ► Ferrous Metals News


Available: Steel Coils

Product:Steel Coils
Specs:SGS Institute Fresenius laboratory Certificate ( Quality )
Quantity:2000M/T
Weight:12500kg
Price:300USDM/T
Terms:L/C or T/T
More info:we are suppliers of Steel Coils,so you can contact us for more information on the Steel Coils

Country:Cameroon
Company:Dynamic Farmer
Contact person:harry
Tel.:+23798543418

Posted: 14 March 2012, 09:29 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Coils

Product:Electrolytic Tinplate

Country:China
Company:Mirach Metallurgy Co.,Limited
Company website:http://mirachmetal.en.made-in-china.com/
Contact person:Vicente
Tel.:+86 23 67025810
Fax:+86 23 67025817

Posted: 12 March 2012, 05:47 GMT. Permalink


Available: Stainless Steel Bars

Product:stainless steel hexagonal bar
Specs:6mm to 80mm
Quantity:500ton
Price:1760usd/ton to 5600usd/ton
Terms:30% in advance by T/T,70% balance by T/T before delivery
More info:We would like to introduce our company and products, hope that we may build business cooperation in the future. JIANGSU HUAJIE are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of stainless steel products.

Country:China
Company:JIANGSU HUAJIE STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD
Company website:http://www.jshjbxg.com
Contact person:Michael Ma
Tel.:0086-523-83901012
Fax:0086523-83784202

Posted: 10 March 2012, 07:11 GMT. Permalink


Available: Stainless Steel Wires

Product:440C steel wire
Specs:0.55~13mm
Quantity:light drawing
Weight:10~30kgs per coil,200ton/month
Terms:FOB OR CIF,T/T or LC
More info:It is used to manufactured into steel ball.

Country:China
Company:Dalian Huayifeng Special Steel Product Co.,ltd
Company website:http://www.huayifeng.cn
Contact person:Linda Zhao
Tel.:8641187395178
Fax:8641187395091

Posted: 10 March 2012, 01:57 GMT. Permalink


Available: Alloy Steel Wires

Product:60Si2Mn
Specs:spring steel wire
Quantity:high tensile
Weight:10~20kgs per coil,100tons/month
Terms:FOB OR CIF;T/T or LC
More info:It is used to manufactured into spring.
Diameter:0.55~15

Country:China
Company:Dalian Huayifeng Special Steel Product Co.,ltd
Company website:http://www.huayifeng.cn
Contact person:Linda Zhao
Tel.:8641187395178
Fax:8641187395091

Posted: 10 March 2012, 01:56 GMT. Permalink


Trading: Steel Rods

Product:steel debars
Quantity:5000
Terms:Fob UA Black Sea ports

Country:Ukraine
Company:Saval Shipping, PE
Company website:http://www.saval.biz
Contact person:Oleksander Oleksiyenko
Tel.:00380674888718
Fax:00380486825995

Posted: 9 March 2012, 22:27 GMT. Permalink


Available: Iron Powder

Product:Used Rail Hms1&2
Quantity:As requested
Price:Negotiable
Terms:As agreed by both parties
More info:Our company collects the best quality Used Rails/ Hms1&2 from collaborating companies from abroad as well, with high quality standards.

We are dedicated in scrap metals products that the national and international specifications concerning safety

Posted: 9 March 2012, 02:14 GMT. Permalink


Available: Iron Powder

Product:Calcined petroleum coke
Specs:Pet coke varies from three different grades having different
Price:$70PMT
Terms:40%TT and the rest 60% upon aririval
More info:Petroleum coke (often abbreviated Pet coke or petcoke) is a carbonaceous solid derived from oil refinery coker units or other cracking processes. Other coke has traditionally been derived from coal. Petroleum coke has many uses besides being a fuel,

Country:Cameroon
Company:Savimi Associate CIG
Company website:http://camshipline.com
Contact person:hans derrick
Tel.:+237 97843116
Fax:+237 33565635

Posted: 8 March 2012, 16:31 GMT. Permalink


Available: Pig Iron

More info:Our company offers steel bars dematrov any direct deliveries from the manufacturer up to 10 000 tons / month

Company:LD Baltic Group
Contact person:Andrejs Jancevs
Tel.:+37127700553

Posted: 6 March 2012, 10:56 GMT. Permalink


Available: Steel Bars

Product:steel bar

Country:China
Company:Changsha Teyi Steel Co.,Ltd
Company website:http://www.teyisteel.com
Contact person:June E
Tel.:86-731-85016219
Fax:86-731-85016219

Posted: 6 March 2012, 06:25 GMT. Permalink