Copper Mining Board

Available: Copper Ore

Product:copper Ore
Specs:Fob & Cif
Quantity:unlimited
Weight:?
Price:RATIO 10% FOB ANY PORT USD 480/MT RATIO 13% FOB ANY PORT USD
Terms:25% upfront upon document presentation and the rest 75%L/C
More info:We sell copper ore with various sizes and grade, if you have such needs,pls feel free to contact us with detailed inquiry, and we will quote you with competitive prices.

Country:Cameroon
Company:METALLON RESOURCES.CO.LTD
Contact person:Fongwa Donard
Tel.:237 76544222

Posted: 22 July 2012, 13:10 GMT. Permalink