Copper Recycling Board

Available: Copper Scrap, Dust, HMS Scrap, Used Rails

Product:HMS 1&2 SCRAP
Specs:HMS 1&2 80/20 Chemical composition shall fully be ISRI (Inst
Weight:1 heavy melting steel
Price:210usd cif
Terms:30% advance payment by TT and the rest 70% upon arrival of
More info:We export HMS 1&2 ALONG WITH OTHER SCRAP METALS READY FOR LONG TERM .interested should not hesitate to contact us for long term suppliers on regular bases . Looking forward to establish long term suppliers with esteem company's

Country:Central African Republic
Company:Crystal stone production CIG
Contact person:Mr Robert Guy
Fax:237 33565623

Posted: 21 April 2012, 08:16 GMT. Permalink