Iron & Steel Board

Available: Iron Powder

Product:Calcined petroleum coke
Specs:Pet coke varies from three different grades having different
Terms:40%TT and the rest 60% upon aririval
More info:Petroleum coke (often abbreviated Pet coke or petcoke) is a carbonaceous solid derived from oil refinery coker units or other cracking processes. Other coke has traditionally been derived from coal. Petroleum coke has many uses besides being a fuel,

Company:Savimi Associate CIG
Company website:
Contact person:hans derrick
Tel.:+237 97843116
Fax:+237 33565635

Posted: 8 March 2012, 16:31 GMT. Permalink